Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut Endings

By now, you probably know how I feel about the endings in Mass defect er, sorry, Mass Effect 3. They sucked. Too many plot holes, too many unanswered questions and Shepard sacrificing herself at the end. Well, frankly I was and still am in no mood to kill off the greatest hero of the galaxy at the say so of little ghost boy. People lie and I don't trust anything that takes the form of a child to be more believable. So, I refuse to finish the game. My Shepard is happily on the Normandy with her crew, occasionally visiting her favorite stores on the Citadel. Shepard lives!

If you like this, you can get your very own Shepard lives Tee Shirt Here!



Anyway, if you're like me, you are curious about the "extended cut" endings. Let me tell you, I still think they suck, just, as my friend Steve Jobs once said, they suck less. but don't take my word for it. Go ahead and see for yourself. Here they are in all there sucky glory so you don't have to finish the game and kill off Commander Shepard to see them. So, watch the videos and let her stay on board the Normandy.

Control Ending



Synthesis Ending



Destroy Ending




Do Nothing Ending or the "slap to the face of the fan base" ending, as I'm calling it.



Your Gaming Friends @ Psychsoftpc